Selection of Companies and Processes
The cleaning processes represent real daily practice in enterprises. The selection is based on the following tables.
Selection of Companies
Companies with highly automated cleaning processes
Suppliers to automobile industry
other large industry like:
- Manufacturers of machinery,
- Aeroplane industry,
- Manufacturers of printing machines,
- Manufacturers of fork lifts,
- Manufacturers of household appliances,
- Producers of steel,
- Agricultural machinery,
- Medical industry,
- Food industry
Companies with semi automated cleaning processes
Large industry like:
- Suppliers to automobile industry
- Galvano workshops
- Jewellerey manufacturers
- Hardening workshops
- Food industry
- Workshops with ordinary mechanical production (winshes, fences, gates,..)
- Toy industry
Companies with manual cleaning processes
Large industry like::
- Public transport
- Power stations
- Manufacturers of electric/electronic appliances
- Car repair workshops,
- Artisans (e.g. boilers, furnaces)
Selection of Cleaning Processes
Scope of practically important processes
- Cleaning of parts in the mechanical production
- Cleaning for surface treatment
- Cleaning for heat treatment
- Cleaning for maintenance and repair
- Aqueous cleaning
- Cleaning with chlorinated solvents
- Cleaning with hydro carbons
- Other processes (e.g. blasting, plasma, brushing)
More enterprises willing to have their cleaning processes recorded and to participate in the Europe-wide exchange of experience are very welcome.
Benefits for companies
Enterprises receive a feedback how their cleaning processes are regarded by leading specialists and how they are placed within our database. Thus weak points can be identified and processes can still be optimized.
Efforts needed by company
- No payments required.
- The company allows the recording of one or may be more cleaning
processes. Experienced (employees will be available to explain the
- The company allows photos or films being taken of important cleaning steps
by the institution.
- Different company representatives (e.g. environmental-, health-, purchase-
and controlling staff) will answer related questions asked by an interviewer
guided by a questionnaire.
- Estimated time needed for the company: 1-2 hours.